Business Intelligence: highly qualified intelligence analysts identify threats, risk, fraud and vulnerabilities using unique, innovative software and analytical tools.
Risk Management: bespoke service to design and deploy control measures to reduce current and future risks on identified threats and vulnerabilities.
Specialist Security: multi operational business units allow an integrated approach to effectively secure people, assets and premises.
Subrosa Group is innovative and creative international group of experts with high professional standards and comprehensive knowledge gained after serving at the very top of their various fields, including former elite Special Forces operatives, Government Security Services and Senior Police Officers.
With hundreds of years of collective experience, SRG are truly the experts in delivering Business Intelligence, Risk Management and Specialist Security.
To become the leading, independent supplier of security services in South East and beyond. This will be achieved through strong management with the ability to not only meet, but to exceed client’s expectations whilst responding to the changing needs of the market place.
To value our customers through delivery of the best service possible. This will be achieved by concentrating on SRG Security Limited core values, which will enable the sustained growth, and maintain the success that has been achieved.
• Demonstrate a commitment to safety, environment and social responsibilities.
• Being open and honest, and acting always with integrity and transparency.
• Embracing diversity and inclusion, enhancing leadership, team work and involvement to engender a culture where staff are loyal, and both ambition and talent are nurtured.
• Achieve high performance results and an innovated programme of continual improvement.
• Create sustainable long-term commercial partnerships with customers, employees, suppliers and the greater community.
• Existing strongly driven owners actively involved.
• Satisfied strong client base.
• Good profitability and robust financial management.
• Effective contract management.
• Culture of continuous improvement.
• Streamline business organisation.
• Strategic marketing plan.
• Quality and Health & Safety systems, policy and procedure fit for purpose to achieve best practice.
• Effective and strong leadership.
• Fair recruitment, selection and onwards employee advancement.
• Culture of excellence.
• Employee appraisal scheme.
• Performance measurement.
• Rewarding success through employee recognition scheme.
• Training in line with contractual requirements.
• Full administration support from head office.
Over the coming trading period ending in December 2020 our primary fiscal objective is as follows:
To establish SRG Security Limited as the preferred leading independent provider of Security Guarding and Mobile Services, Key Holding and Response and Event Security, in the South East and beyond.
Business Growth Targets
To achieve our business objectives SRG Security will implement an aggressive approach in gaining better recognition through promoting brand awareness, increase opportunity sales, creating cross and up selling, and excellent referrals and recommendation through existing client base.
A founder member of Subrosa Group, Niall drives the strategic growth and business development of Subrosa Group and operational management and training across Europe and the Middle East. ...read more
Chief Executive Officer
A former Special Operations Operative with over 28 years’ experience in the private security sector, the Subrosa Group COO has undertaken thousands of security and investigative projects worldwide. ...read more
Chief Operations Officer
Nathan is the Director of the SRG Security Division, overseeing the end-to-end operation management of all SRG Security’s requirements, from the ...read more
Director - SRG Security Division
Stephen is a Telecommunications and Information Technology specialist with over 30 years’ experience, helping clients solve complex business issues ...read more
Director - SRG Cyber Security
Tony leads on investigation management and case presentation. Tony completed 30 years Police service in London as a career Detective ...read more
Director - Head of Investigations
Subrosa Group managed an extremely complicated multi jurisdiction international investigation on behalf of our Middle Eastern client, assets were traced, located and recovered, much to the satisfaction of our client.
SRG has always provided a very efficient and well managed service even at short notice.
The professionalism and integrity of their security officers has been an important factor in our success.
They consistently deliver safe and reliable solutions to security issues, resolving challenges with seamless operations and without fuss.
They are strategically brilliant and effective
Highly competent Cyber Security services delivered professionally and with incomparable efficiency, all of which are absolute requirements for our clients
Thank you for your interest.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions, need a quotation or have a project you would like to talk about.
We look forward to hearing from you.